The benefits of drinking tea have been studied and used for generations. The Chinese have mastered several health benefits of brewing for thousands of years. Studies have been dedicated to its impact on things like hormone levels, cancer-fighting benefits insulin balancing abilities. I recently wrote an article about the health benefits of tea so you can read all about it.
Drinking tea isn’t the only way to utilize the power in those little bags. These life hacks don’t require a single sip and take care of everything from scratches on furniture to eliminating pain. Although, if you don’t want to waste any, please drink away.
This article has moved to my new business blog, Natural Herbal Living. I hope you join us there to learn more about how to utilize the power of the Tea!
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014
- GlassDharma Straws – Review and Giveaway - June 14, 2014