You all know how much I LOVE natural, non toxic products. There are some days when we just can’t or don’t want to make our own. That is why I love finding stores like Fiddlebumps Apothecary out there making great, natural products everyone can use at a really affordable price!
Fiddlebump’s sent me two products to review, their Herbal Citrus Deodorant and Foaming Baby Shampoo.
I have to say, I have only made my own deodorant once and it was one that had to be applied with the hands. It formed a nasty white paste that stained my shirts and, to be honest, I was not a fan. I know other people who swear by their home-made deodorant but I just am not that evolved yet. So, when I got this deodorant I was excited. First off, it smells amazing. It is citrusy and herbaceous smelling and I just stand there with the deodorant container to my nose kind of like a crazy person. It’s so good. I think it works well as a deodorant, and so does my husband who walks a good distance every day and works in a close quarters office with other people. No complaints on how it works. My only issue with it is the container gets messy when you apply it, unlike commercial deodorants BUT given the fact this is 100% all natural, non-toxic and works great, who cares if it is a little messy?
My kids loved the foaming baby shampoo. They giggle every time I squirt it on their heads and rub it in with a washcloth. It works well, has a wonderful subtle relaxing scent and is non toxic. What more is there to say? Its good stuff.
I definitely recommend any of Fiddlebump’s amazing products. There are too many to list here but some that I would like to try are her hair detangler, hair and scalp food, hemp butter, furniture polish, un-petroleum jelly, and joint balm.
Would you like to try Fiddlebump’s amazing products for your self?
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 22, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014