The 31 Days To Detoxify Your Life challenge starts today!
Are you as excited as I am? To find out more about this challenge you can see my announcement post HERE.
Detoxify Your Food Today! – Week 1
Although the concepts of removing toxins from our food is easy to grasp, it is hard for most people to incorporate into their every day lives.
We chose to focus on food the first week because this tends to be the hardest change to make. When you don’t approach food changes mindfully they can seem overwhelming, time consuming, frustrating and overall more difficult. If you are used to buying pre-packaged meals, fast food, and do very little cooking from scratch this will be a big change. People who eat a lot of processed food may feel tired, achy and have a detoxification reaction removing those foods from their diet. This is why, on week 1, we focus on food. It can be, by far, the hardest and most intensive change to make. It is also the most beneficial.
This week we are focusing on eating delicious, real whole foods that are easy to make, and so good you will forget that you are even doing a “detox”. Our focus isn’t to make you eat salads and smoothies every day for a month, but to give you real healthy foods your whole family can enjoy. We even included recipes you will enjoy on Superbowl Sunday! We are removing processed foods and adding in highly nutritious foods that will feed your body with the nutrients it needs for a gentle natural detox that your body knows how to handle.
We discuss the impact of pesticides and GMO’s in our diet, and how to handle avoiding these and what to eat instead.
If you have been eating real food for a while, you probably won’t feel much different this first week. If you are new to eating real foods, for the first three days you might experience headaches, fatigue, and upset stomach while your body regulates and adapts to a real food meal plan.
Are you ready for this week? Come join us and make the commitment to detoxify your life safely, naturally, and without harmful side effects. Make a real change in your life and take this step to better health and wellness.
Are you ready to change your health for the better? Take the 31 Days to Detoxify Your Life challenge today!
When you join the challenge in January 2014 you get some other great benefits.
- Daily support and encouragement e-mail that provides you with the encouragement and resources to help you be successful.
- Private facebook group where you can ask questions of the authors and get good quality answers!
- Weekly giveaways like this one following the theme of the week!
Week 1 Giveaway! Real food goodies!
The Prepworks Lettuce Keeper is a wonderful way to keep fruits and vegetables fresher longer. In Progressive International’s lettuce keeper, fruit, lettuce, and vegetables stay fresher longer for up to 2 weeks. The special design lets you wash and store all in one since the container doubles as a colander. A water reservoir in the base keeps produce moist, and adjustable venting regulates air circulation and moisture. Andrea from Homemade for Elle is sponsoring this great prize.
Tropical Traditions is a wonderful place to find some of the more hard-to-find ingredients like organic coconut four, some wonderful coconut oil, raw honey, maple syrup, organic grains, spices, pasture raised meat and so much more. Sarah from Natures Nurture is giving away a $25 gift card to Tropical Traditions to one lucky winner!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014
- GlassDharma Straws – Review and Giveaway - June 14, 2014