Quaternium-15, Propylene Glycol, Dioxins, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, rBGH, sodium citrate, trisodium phosphate, polyglycerol polyricinoleic acid, Pluronic Surfectant L-61, Ammonium Hydroxide, Pseudoephedrine, Dextromethorphan, and Nicotinamide.
A chemical cocktail. These are just some of the toxins many of us are exposed to each day before we even venture outside our own four walls.
The common toxins listed are responsible for health problems ranging from contact dermatitis, severe burns, and ocular damage, to liver failure, unusual heart rhythms, hormone disruption, infertility, and blood clotting problems. You wouldn’t welcome any of these health problems if you had the choice. But you do have a choice… Detoxify Your Life!
At first glance it can seem overwhelming to get these toxins out of your home. They are in everything including your food, shampoo, household cleansers, and cough syrup. “31 Days to Detoxify Your Life” is here to show you that you can get rid of these toxins and not sacrifice beauty or cleanliness.
In “31 Days to Detoxify Your Life” you’ll learn to identify the toxins in your life and find ways to eliminate them for good. This do-it-yourself ebook is broken down into 4 major sections: Detoxify Your Food, Detoxify Your Home, Detoxify Your Personal Care, and Detoxify Your Medicine Cabinet.
What will you find in this book? Lets take a closer look.
Detoxify Your Food
- We discuss the health effects of pesticides, GMO’s and processed foods, and give you a simple guide on how to make the best decisions you can for your family.
- What is “real food” anyway? We discuss this in the book along with dispelling common dietary myths along the way.
- We include over 40 REAL FOOD, Gluten Free recipes that are not only delicious but simple and straight forward. These include tasty dishes you can serve at a super bowl party without anyone blinking an eye.
- Grain-Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- Delicious Detox Smoothie
- Banana, Apple and Oat Muffins
- Grainless Quiche
- Lemon Herb Chicken
- Paleo Chili
- Beef and Broccoli
- Homemade Yogurt
- Chicken Wings
- Apple Pecan Cobbler
- Homemade Almond Milk
- Guilt-Free Peppermint Mocha…and so much more!!
Detoxify Your Home
- What health issues do your cleaning products cause? You may be surprised. Here we discuss how you can identify toxic cleaners in your home, and how you can replace them.
- This chapter includes over 20 house cleaning recipes. From carpet to tile, from wood to glass, we have a natural cleaning solution for you. These will not only save your health, but will also save you a good amount of money by just making your own house cleaning products.
Some of the Recipes Included (all natural and non-toxic, of course):
- Essential Oils for Cleaning
- Homemade Floor Cleaners
- Disinfecting Counter Spray
- Natural Dish Soap
- Liquid and Powdered Laundry Detergent
- Fabric Stain Remover
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Glass Cleaner
- Grout Cleaner
- And so much more!
Detoxify Your Personal Care
- Do you know what you are putting on your skin may be causing the skin issues you are trying to prevent? Here we discuss how the skin works, and how to make your own skin and body care products to meet your specific skin care needs.
- Includes recipes for shampoo, conditioner, hair styling products, and various skin care recipes to meet your every natural beauty need naturally. Once you try these products you won’t ever want to switch back.
34 Bath, Body and Oral Care Recipes, Including:
- Herbs, Essential Oils, and Other Oils for Skin Care
- Oil Pulling
- How to Go Poo-Free or No-Poo including many different hair care products for different hair types
- Herbal Vinegar Hair Rinse
- Rosemary Hair Oil
- The Oil Cleansing Method
- Carrot and Coconut Oil Face Mask
- Simply Luxurious Lip Balm
- Homemade Tooth Paste
- Homemade Body Butter
- Foaming Body Wash for Kids and Adults
- And so much more!
Detoxify Your Medicine Cabinet
- There once was a time, not too long ago, where people were able to handle little medical things at home without having to go to the doctor for every.little.thing. Coughs and colds, headaches and stomach aches were all able to be dealt with at home without needing to go to the doctor. Here we aim to help you regain some of this independence on your own. This basic home healthcare education is a great starting point for every family.
Some Recipes Include:
- 10 Herbs Everyone Should Have in Their Medicine Cabinet and Their Uses
- Soothing Onion Syrup
- Cold-Kicker Honey
- Elderberry Syrup
- Chest Rub
- Fire Cider
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Acid Reflux
- Skin Soothing Salve
- And so much more!
If you purchase “31 Days to Detoxify Your Life” in January you can join us for the “31 Days to Detoxify Your Life” Challenge. You’ll receive daily e-mail encouragement as well as access to a secret Facebook group. There you can get your questions answered and receive encouragement and support from the authors and each other. Each week we’ll highlight one section of the book starting with food.
Each section of “31 Days to Detoxify Your Life” includes practical tips to rid your home of toxins you may not even know are there. There are also recipes to make many of your own household supplies from cleaners to laundry soap to shampoo. Some recipes are included to simply replace the products you use now, while others are formulated to clear the toxins out of your body.
There are several benefits to detoxifying your body, including:
- increased energy
- stronger immune system
- better concentration
- weight loss
- promote fertility
- more energy
- reduction of allergies
- improved mood
- feeling of empowerment
Buy the book and join the challenge in January and start off 2014 with a cleaner, healthier you!
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014
- GlassDharma Straws – Review and Giveaway - June 14, 2014