Every month the Nourished Living Network has an awesome e-book bundle they put together to help our readers get the most of their money. These bundles aren’t huge like some others. Instead they are five high quality books that will give you the most “bang for your buck”. I am so glad to be an affiliate for this bundle that is worth actually taking the time to read through all the books.
This month’s theme is Real Food Recipes and Resources.
As a person with very severe dietary restrictions I have to say I am in love with this bundle. With its focus on real nourishing foods I am able to actually use these books. Beyond Grain and Dairy has so many wonderful recipes that are perfect for a person on either GAPS or Paleo diet. It is the perfect resource to have on hand for some tasty recipes anyone would love. Real Food Party Menus gives people like me hope that we can still entertain guests without turning people off because of our restrictive diet. They won’t even notice that they aren’t getting cheese and crackers with these delicious menus! Nourished Kitchen is also a wonderful resource for us grain free folks with some tasty recipes across the board. If you are like me and have kids, Adventures With Kids In The Kitchen is a wonderful resource that teaches parents how to involve kids in the kitchen. By letting kids have a hand in preparing their own meals, they are more likely to actually EAT dinner, while learning valuable life long skills.
This is the gluten free, GAPS, Paleo, SCD, real foodie gold mine of books. I know you will love it.
Beyond Grain and Dairy by Starlene Stewart of Gaps Diet Journey
This book is an amazing resource for anyone who is grain free and dairy free and they are wondering HOW to feed their families now. This book provides over 100 recipes made using real food ingredients to tantalize your taste buds!
Grain-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, soyfree, corn-free, and no processed sugar.
Move beyond grain and dairy and you may find that you feel better than you have for years or maybe in your entire life! Photos included for every recipe, a clickable Table of Contents plus an Ingredients Index so you can easily find recipes by ingredient.
This is a book every GAPS, Paleo, Real Whole Food family should have in their arsenal.
This is a wonderful resource for those of us who wonder what to feed our party guests without compromising our health in the process. Kerryann from Intentionally Domestic provides us with three party menus gluten-free and dairy-optional party menus, ranging from casual to more formal meals, that are only made with ingredients that non-foodies would recognize while staying on a real food diet. It’s the best of both worlds- they don’t complain about the food and you don’t have to go off of your eating style or be exposed to allergens.
Nourished Cooking cookbook by Sarah Smith is a comprehensive cookbook that contains over 60 nutrient-dense, gluten-free recipes. This cookbook is perfect for those who eat traditional, real foods, as well as people on grain-free diets such as Primal, GAPS, and SCD. The recipes in this book are sure to please the whole family, and even people who don’t follow a traditional foods diet will rave over these foods. This cookbook includes recipes for:
This cookbook includes recipes for:
- 8 Breakfasts, such as Lemon Coconut Muffins and Mushroom & Cheddar Crustless Quiche,
- 20 Main Courses, such as Italian Wedding Soup and Double Cheese Burgers,
- 10 Side Dishes, such as grain-free Cheesy Bread and Zucchini Spaghetti Noodles,
- 18 Desserts, such as grain-free Strawberry Chocolate Layer Cake and Chocolate Chip Cookies, as well as
- 7 Condiments/Sauces/Fermented Foods, such as Quick & Easy Pizza Sauce and Tartar Sauce.
In Adventures with Kids! In the Kitchen author Chara Shopp encourages and teaches you when, how and why to bring your kids into the kitchen. You will learn:
- Why you want your kids in the kitchen with you (more reasons than you might suspect), there are big benefits!
- When to train your children
- The step by step process for teaching culinary skills to your children
- How to pass on the skills used in a real food kitchen- soaking, sprouting, culturing, and more! (Don’t worry, she’ll teach you first!)
- Age appropriate ideas for things kids can do in your kitchen (printable)
- A printable list of over 140 kitchen skills to learn and practice!
- And more…
Chara uses her sense of humor and practical experience as a teacher and mother of 3 to help you and your family succeed with real food cooking. Whether you are a gourmet cook or just learning, you will find practical ideas and suggestions for how to get your kids cooking, culturing, cleaning and celebrating their time in the kitchen!
Just Making Ice Cream by Marillyn Beard is more than just a recipe book! In this ebook, Marillyn offers practical ice cream-making tips such as choosing an ice cream maker, how to make ice cream without an ice cream maker and the basic principles of delicious homemade ice cream. You’ll also find more than 30 ice cream & gelato recipes, 9 cultured milk recipes, 10 sherbet recipes and 10 sorbet recipes along with natural sweetener & milk alternatives that will keep you busy taste-testing all summer long!
5 eBooks, retail value of $63.82, for only $13.95!
Remember – this sale is for ONE WEEK ONLY! It disappears forever on July 22nd at 11:59pm PST!
Enter To Win Over $300 in Prizes!
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014
- GlassDharma Straws – Review and Giveaway - June 14, 2014