Are you looking for a quick, easy, and nutritious paleo breakfast ideas? We make this crust-less quiche for my husband every Monday and he eats it for breakfast throughout the week. Feel free to add different meat and veggies. The possibilities are endless!
- 12 Eggs
- 1 Package nitrate/sulfate free bacon
- 1 Head garlic, peeled and chopped
- ½ Onion
- 1 Bunch asparagus chopped small
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Muffin tin with either 12 regular sized muffins or 6 large muffins. You can also make this in a greased casserole dish.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces and cook on medium until crisp. Save the bacon fat to grease the muffin tins.
- While the bacon is cooking whisk together the 12 eggs and chop the garlic, onions and asparagus.
- Sautee the vegetables in a tablespoon of bacon grease until the onions are clear.
- After greasing the pan add the egg to the tins filling them a little over half way. Add some bacon, and the vegitables to the tins
- Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes, until the quiches are cooked through.
- These refrigerate well so we make a large batch at the beginning of the week so that we can have a quick, healthy, on the go breakfast.
Welcome to Simple Meals Friday!
Meet Your Hosts
Please Read and Follow these Simple Meals Friday Rules
- Keep the foods “nourishing”, such as homemade chicken stocks, whole grains, vegetables, fruits, healthy fats (lard, coconut oil, butter, olive oil, tallow), unrefined sugars, flours and salts and meats.
- Please don’t include recipes using processed oils such as soy and canola oil, msg laden bouillon and other highly processed foods. Try to incorporate traditional methods of preparing foods like, sprouting, soaking, sourdough and lacto-fermentation. If I notice a recipe using these ingredients it will be deleted.
- Link back to this blog hop, it is a common linking courtesy. It helps to build a stronger blogging community. That way we can all learn and share with each other.
We enjoyed reading all your submissions. The hosts will pick a favorite post to feature on next week’s Simple Meals Friday. If you want to be featured please be sure to link back to this blog hop. Our favorites will be featured on facebook and pintrest!
Host Picks From Last Week’s Hop
Let me just say, I am in love! It can not wait to buy some strawberries and try these Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bites from A Joyfull Mother.
It’s Time to Link Up And Share Your Best Simple Meals!
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014
- GlassDharma Straws – Review and Giveaway - June 14, 2014