When I was growing up in AZ, on hot summer days we would play out side or go to the pool, then we would have a nice frozen pop. These frozen pops were made with sugar water and food coloring. They obviously are not something I would give my kids today.
This is why I was so excited when Lauren from Tutus and Teaparties shared this great product with me!
Zipcicles give you the opportunity to make a fresh frozen treat for the kids with whatever ingredients YOU chose and the plastic is BPA free!
You can read Lauren’s review here and enter to win FIVE twelve packs for your self!
- Natural Living Monday - August 31, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - August 24, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - August 17, 2014
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - August 3, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - July 27, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - July 20, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014