When I was growing up in AZ, on hot summer days we would play out side or go to the pool, then we would have a nice frozen pop. These frozen pops were made with sugar water and food coloring. They obviously are not something I would give my kids today.
This is why I was so excited when Lauren from Tutus and Teaparties shared this great product with me!
Zipcicles give you the opportunity to make a fresh frozen treat for the kids with whatever ingredients YOU chose and the plastic is BPA free!
You can read Lauren’s review here and enter to win FIVE twelve packs for your self!
- Natural Living Monday - July 20, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - July 13, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - July 6, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 29, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 22, 2014