When I was growing up in AZ, on hot summer days we would play out side or go to the pool, then we would have a nice frozen pop. These frozen pops were made with sugar water and food coloring. They obviously are not something I would give my kids today.
This is why I was so excited when Lauren from Tutus and Teaparties shared this great product with me!
Zipcicles give you the opportunity to make a fresh frozen treat for the kids with whatever ingredients YOU chose and the plastic is BPA free!
You can read Lauren’s review here and enter to win FIVE twelve packs for your self!
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014
- GlassDharma Straws – Review and Giveaway - June 14, 2014