One of the great things about this whole “natural living” thing is finding simple solutions that work. Never again will I miss the days of chemical filled cleaners that give me an asthma attack or a rash. Instead I use easy, natural cleaning solutions that really work!
I wrote this post over at Modern Alternative Mom to give Katie a break while she enjoys her new little one (congratulations!) so go ahead and check out my awesome and super easy bathtub cleaner.
If you want some other ideas for a natural cleaning solution check out this post where I discuss window cleaner, carpet cleaner, counter top spray and more! You can also read up on eco-friendly laundry tips here.
******Announcing Natural Herbal Living Magazine 2013******
Do you love herbs? Do you want to learn to build a wonderful lasting relationship with twelve herbs a year? You will learn all about the herb, essential oil, flower essence, then you get to learn all about how several different experienced herbalists use this wonderful herb.
PLUS by pre-ordering on Kickstarter, you save money! Who doesn’t love saving money?
Read more about this great magazine coming out September 2013 here!
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 22, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014