I am doing a fundraiser I would like to share with as many people as possible! This fundraiser is for a little girl named Zoey. Her mother and I met on an online pregnancy support board when I was pregnant with my daughter (2 1/2) and we have kept in touch this whole time.
Her little girl Zoey, who is the same age as my daughter, was diagnosed with Leukemia early this year. She went into the hospital because she was not recovering from the flu and they found out she has Accute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL). A mothers worst nightmare.
The great news is that she has wonderful doctors and a great survival rate. She was diagnosed January 3rd and was in remission February 6th, but this is over a two year course of treatment and requires a lot of travel back and forth between their home and the hospital, which is two hours away.
I am doing this fundraiser to help support Zoey and her family in this fight. Zoey is a strong, vivacious and smart little girl and she will beat this. I just want to help in my little way.
You can follow Zoey’s journey on her Facebook page Zoey’s Army. Any love, support, prayers or well wishes are welcome and encouraged. There will be ongoing fundraisers for her throughout her treatment that will be updated on the page as well.
This fundraiser will run from March 12 to April 12
$3 from every lotion bar sold from my poppy swap store will be donated to Zoey. You can message me through my blog, Facebook page, or E-mail for custom orders (nut free, fragrance free, a specific fragrance someone likes, and bulk orders) that I can fulfill.
10% of all other sales from my poppy swap store AND my doTERRA commissions will go to Zoey. THIS INCLUDES commissions if you join as a whole sale member with doTERRA, and any orders you place as a whole sale customer or a retail customer. For more details contact me.
Please share the image at the top of this post, follow Zoey’s journey on Facebook and help me raise some money to help her and her family along on this journey.
I will accept custom orders that I can fulfill so if there is something you would like made that you do not see, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you so much for all your love and support.
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 22, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014