With a new year comes new commitments. Often times these commitments are to benefit our selves but this year I am honored and excited to participate in Kids for Kindness along with several other bloggers hosted by Tutus & Tea Parties.
This year we are taking on a challenge, and I would love for you to join us. I’m sure you’ve noticed how crazy this world can be with all of the random shootings, hatred, anger and sadness. I believe that this year is a year of change, and we need to involve our children in this change because children are our future!
I challenge you, as a family, to do a random act of kindness for each week of 2013. Tutus & Tea Parties will post a prompt for you to do each Friday as a family. Each prompt will be kid friendly. She will be sharing her experience the following week with a new prompt for you.
Tutus & Tea Parties will have a link up for you to share your experiences of the previous week as well. No worries if you skip here and there or do something different to fit in with your schedule/lifesyle. The point is, we all need to be kind. We need to teach our children to be kind. Kindness is contagious…so please, catch it and pass it on!
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 22, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014