Happy New Year!
I am so excited to start this new year off right with you, my readers. I can’t tell you how much you have all enriched my life and I thank you for being a part of it!
This year I am making a few commitments to my self.
My Health Commitments in 2013
I tend to slip off the wagon when I get stressed, or make excuses when we are with friends but this year that ends. If I “slip” it will be a planned event. Don’t get me wrong, I plan on enjoying my self and having fun, eating good food and even some dessert BUT I will be in control.
To start the year off right I plan on doing a few things:
- The 7 Day Real Food Challenge where my self and 10 other bloggers are committed to eating only real whole food. We are doing this along with a large group of our followers. We have a book with meal plans and preparation tips, health consultations, a Facebook support group and so much more! This is very exciting. You can read more about it here. We would love to have you! This starts January 6th.
- I am doing the Kicking Candida Cleanse with my fellow doTERRA IPC’s If you would like to kick candida and cleanse your system naturally and safely (this is not a harsh cleanse) come and join us! You only have until January 2nd to place a doTERRA order through me for the supplies. Contact me for more details!
- After the 7 Day Real Food Challenge I am going directly onto the 21 Day Sugar Detox by Balanced Bites.This will help support my Candida Cleanse and stop feeding the nasty buggers I am trying to evict from my gut. I have done the 21 Day Sugar Detox before and I love it. IT is just straight, healthy real food, no added sugar, nothing too complicated and it helps to support your body and get over the sugar cravings. Love it. Join me on my Facebook page if you plan on participating in this too! I will be updating there every day.
That is my health goal for the beginning of the new year. My commitment to my health is that I will not have any refined sugar in 2013. Yes I will occasionally have some raw honey or maple syrup after the sugar detox but I vow to my self not to have any refined sugar.
My Blog Goals
My goals for my blog are just as big as those for my health.
- Blog redesign. I am working on this right now since the theme I am currently using is broken but it is taking longer than I thought! If you are a web developer and want to trade for handmade body care or some blog PR hit me up
- Online Webinars and Classes. I am making a commitment to my self and to you to start to educate about how to take control of healthcare using natural solutions in 2012. My Medicine Cabinet Makeover classes will be free. The classes focusing more on herbs might have a fee. We will see how that works out. You can join my Facebook Group that I have committed to scheduling these classes here. I will hold them at least twice a month with more classes coming as the year progresses!
- I am working on a book! I won’t get into details now but I am very excited to have started my first book. I am hoping to have it out in early summer!
- I am committed to working with small artisans with sustainable, handmade goods for blog reviews and giveaways. I will still work with larger companies for things like water filtration systems or larger “green” items but I really want to focus on small, handmade, natural herbal goodies from small businesses. I know you my readers enjoy them and I love to support small businesses. If you would like to share your products with my readers contact me through the contact me form.
- I want to hear from you! What do you want to see in 2013? Any special requests while I am doing the blog redesign?