We all know that the food makes up a huge part of the holidays. Often there are dishes that hold special memories for us, whether it’s your Grandma’s cookies or your best friend’s mashed potatoes. This week we invite you to link up your favorite Christmas and holiday meals, treats, tips or even stories relating to special food memories.
With the holidays upon us simple meals can take the ease off the business of season. Don’t forget to slow down and savor the moments!
There is nothing like having a collection of simple meals to throw together in a slow cooker first thing in the morning or in a skillet as a last minute dinner. What are your favorite slow cooker, rice cooker, skillet meals and salads?
We want to know your easy to make meals. It’s great learn and be inspired by others. When you link up on any of our sites the links will show up on all the blogs.
Meet Your Hosts
Katie of Mexican Wildflower
Amanda of Natural Living Mamma
Jacquelyn of LittleOwlCrunchyMomma
Please Read and Follow these Simple Meals Friday Rules
- Keep the foods “nourishing”, such as homemade chicken stocks, whole grains, vegetables, fruits, healthy fats (lard, coconut oil, butter, olive oil, tallow), unrefined sugars, flours and salts and meats.
- Please don’t include recipes using processed oils such as soy and canola oil, msg laden bouillons and other highly processed foods. Try to incorporate traditional methods of preparing foods like, sprouting, soaking, sourdough and lacto-fermentation. If I notice a recipe using these ingredients it will be deleted.
- Link back to this blog hop, it is a common linking courtesy. It helps to build a stronger blogging community. That way we can all learn and share with each other.
How to share your Simple Meals:
Use the linky box below (or post in the comments) to share your recipes. You can use old or new posts and as many as you’d like. We are looking forward to seeing what you will add!
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 22, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014