Hello everyone. Tonight until Tuesday morning the blog, my FB and Twitter pages will all be silent. This is in remembrance of those who lost their lives in CT. A moment of silence and love, prayers, caring, and light are all I can do for these poor souls who are gone from this world too soon.
On that note have a wonderful day. Spend time with your family. Give thanks for what you have. Give thanks for who you are. Give love, hope, support, and encouragement to those who need it. Do not lose your temper or become upset over little things. Breathe. Love. Laugh. Live. Speak for those who no longer have a voice.
Natural Living Monday blog hop is postponed to Tuesday and all of my posts will be pushed by a day this week.
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 22, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014