Catnip and Kids
When my kids get sick, agitated, excited, scared or anxious I like to help them reach a state of calm and peace both physically and emotionally. One of the ways I do that is by using herbs, specifically Catnip.
Catnip? You mean that weed that makes cats go insane and destroy my furniture/garden/dog’s face?
See the full post and a great recipe for Calm Kid Tea HERE.
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014
- GlassDharma Straws – Review and Giveaway - June 14, 2014