Here it is, Thanksgiving eve and I am relaxing while the pies finish baking for tomorrow.
I wanted to share with you all 22 things I am thankful for this year.
- My loving and supportive husband who does his best for his family. He loves with all his heart and works as hard as he can so that I can stay home with the kids.
- My lovely children. Without them I would be nothing. I love them with every breath, even when they make me a bit batty.
- My wonderful parents who are so supportive. They are always willing to help with the kids when mommy needs a mental health break, even though they live in AZ and we live in CO.
- My Mother in Law who is very supportive of our little family and full of love for us all.
- Our home. Although living in an apartment may be less energy consuming, it is so nice to have a house with a garden, a living room, and room to walk and move.
- My wonderful friends. Some I have not seen for years but we keep in touch. You are all awesome people and I am so happy to know you and have you be part of my life.
- Having PCOS/Endometriosis. Without being diagnosed with these craptastic health issues I would have never started searching for natural alternatives to an infertile life full of drugs and bad diets.
- Being able to find a solution through real food and natural living so that I could get pregnant and have my wonderful children.
- The strength to look for solutions that are less “main stream” and the knowledge to be able to sort through all the mumbo jumbo to come up with something that works for me.
- Herbs. Their natural healing abilities amaze me every day.
- Essential oils. I am commonly surprised at the efficacy and usefulness of essential oils. I am always so pleased to be able to use them with herbs instead of over the counter drugs.
- Cloth diapers. Without them we would be much more tight for money than we already are.
- Patience. I seem to need more every day so I am grateful for what I have!
- The ability to cook. Thank you Mom and Becky for teaching me how to cook. I am shocked at the amount of people who don’t know how to cook anything! So thank you for giving me this life skill young.
- The ability to sew. I don’t do it very often but it is nice to be able to whip up something quickly, or repair a shirt or costume without having to just call it dead.
- The wonderful bloggers out there who share their knowledge. They are an endless source of information and lead me to research and find my own path.
- My wonderful followers and readers. Thank you for sharing your experiences and life with me. I love knowing you are right there with me and we can go on this journey together.
- My wonderful sponsors. Thank you for making great products that I can feel good about promoting. I love sharing your wonderful, natural, high quality products with my readers and I love how that allows me the ability to offer some financial support to my family.
- Blogging. Whoever invented blogging, thank you. This is such a great outlet for my thoughts. It is also a great way to stop annoying my family and friends with green stuff that they don’t really care about. It allows me to be with like minded people, to teach, to learn and to grow as a person.
- Peaceful reminders. Thank you for reminding me there is goodness and peace in the world. There is a lot of bad stuff going on. I love that I have people in my life who bring me peace and serenity.
- Chocolate, for those not so peaceful days.
- Life. It is not perfect. It is not easy. It IS the only one I will get and I choose to live it as well as I can. I am glad to be able to love, live, and share with others. I am blessed to share my journey with others and touch peoples lives for the better. I am honored to be a healer and teacher. I am loving the children I grew in my womb, fed with my breasts, and am raising to *hopefully* be wonderful adults who will love, cherish, and nourish others.
Thank you for reading this. Thank you for following me and sharing your journey. I am truly proud to know you 🙂
What are you thankful for this year?
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 22, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014