Welcome to Natural Living Monday here we share all our natural living tips, tricks, and fun ideas.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.naturallivingmamma.com" title="Natural Living Mamma"><img src="http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r632/NaturalLivinMam/d46e1761.jpg" alt="Natural Living Mamma" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
We are one week away form when Hurricaine Sandy ravaged the East Coast. Many are still without power, worse many have lost their homes. My love and thoughts are with you.
My friend Lauren from Tutus and Tea Parties is setting up an auction to benefit those affected by Sandy. I am swamped at the moment so I am helping her find lots of donors. If you have anything you can donate to raise money for hurricane sandy fill out THIS form for or contact Lauren.
Amanda from Natural Living Mamma
Katie from Mexican Wild Flower
Angela from Mama Rosemary.
Last weeks most popular posts were:
A quick reminder:
Don’t forget about this weeks Weekly Wellness journey where myself and a group of readers will be taking small, sustainable steps to improve our health and wellness both mentally and physically. Please join our journey! This week Melissa owner of the Facebook page The Gluten Revolution discusses different foods that cause us physical stress and what to do to avoid them and heal our bodies.
Don’t forget to take a look at my Natural Living Sales and Giveaway post. There are a lot of great sales from some great companies and awesome giveaways in the linky at the bottom of the post. Take a look!
Are you ready to link up?
Here are the rules: Your blog article must fit these categories: sustainable living, homesteading, DIY, herbs, home-made body and skin care, real food (no processed ingredients, Weston A. Price Foundation guidelines are a good place to start to define “real food”), and all things “natural“.
Link back to this week’s blog hop post so that everyone can see the other amazing posts. It is just basic common courtesy.
Show some love! Go check out and see what others have posted. Share the hop and the posts you love!
Not required but I would love it if you would grab the button and share share share!
What are your best natural living posts this week?
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 22, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014