My Natural Mamma Product Line is OPEN and new products are up every week!
Thank you all for your love and support with me getting this going. The newest product that will be ready to ship this weekend is the Natural Mamma Diaper Salve!
This diaper salve is made with organic herbs and oils by me in small batches to ensure quality and that you are getting the freshest product without the use of any preservatives.
It is formulated to gently soothe, protect, and promote healing for delicate skin.
If you are a DIY person and can make your own diaper salves that is great! Check out my super easy recipe for DIY Baby Butt Balm or you can use this recipe, which is a little closer to the Natural Mamma Butt Salve recipe, with a few exclusions.
- ½ C Plantain Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ C Nettle Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ C Callendula Infused Olive Oil
- 1 OZ Beeswax
- 15 drops Melaleucca (Tea Tree) Essential Oil
- 20 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 20 drops Chamomile Essential Oil
- Melt the beeswax into the infused oils using the double boiler method until the bees wax is completely melted.
- Remove from heat
- Add Essential Oils
- Pour into container to hold the salve
- Use when needed on baby's bum. Cloth diaper safe!
What is the double boiler method? Read this.
Don’t want to make your own or you want to try my extra special Natural Mamma Baby Butt Salve? You can purchase it in my Natural Mamma Product Shop here! Orders can be mailed on Monday for 2oz or 4oz containers.
Natural Herbal Living Magazine: My latest adventure
Do you love herbs? Do you want to learn how to develop a deep, profound, and lasting relationship with one herb at a time? Would you like a magazine that helps you learn all about it? Natural Herbal Living Magazine is taking herbalism to the next level helping beginning and seasoned herbalists alike learn many different aspects of one herb a month. It will be available as a news stand app, and online for only $4 a month. You will also have the option to order a monthly herbal subscription box that will contain all the goodies you need to make the brilliant recipes shared in the magazine.
If you want to learn more about this great magazine you can read more here. If you would like to pre-order your issues today you can do that by supporting our Kickstarter campaign! By pre-ordering through kickstarter you have the ability to get some issues FREE! That is my gift to you for helping us get off the ground running. Each level has different rewards. Chose the one that is right for you!
- Natural Living Monday - July 27, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - July 20, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - July 13, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - July 6, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 29, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014