This is week 5 of the weekly wellness series and we have already covered a lot of ground. It takes 21 days to really set a new habit. I am wondering if I should change this series to be a monthly one so that we have more time to really instill these changes in our lives. What do you think?
I wanted to recap everything so far in a more understandable order.
For the full post about Water and its numerous health benefits read the original post here.
I had a hard time distinguishing between weather to write about water or breathing first because both are vital to LIFE. Not just wellness or health but you must drink water and breathe to live.
Chronic stress is an affliction that most people in modern society have to deal with. We all suffer stress from work, school, family, relationships, the food we eat, too much or too little exercise and so much more. This chronic stress leads to many health detriments. To learn more about chronic stress and its effect on your health read this.
Stress and Adrenal Fatigue
One of the glands that is strongly effected by chronic stress is the adrenal glands. They produce many stress hormones to help the body properly handle a stress response which is wonderful for fight or flight, but in a chronic state of distress adrenal fatigue is a major concern and has many effects on the body. To learn more about adrenal fatigue read this.
Breathing another vital life function. It is not just for survival though, proper breathing plays a huge roll in training your body to relax and rejuvenate its self and is a wonderful way to manage stress . Stress management will have a positive benefit on your adrenal health.
To read the full article on proper breathing, breathing techniques and its impact on your health read this.
So how are you doing?
I want to hear from you. How are you doing with your stress management? Are you taking time to breathe and drink water? Would you like to do these challenges every month or 3 weeks to form a habit or do you prefer them every week?
Let me know!
Peace, calm, relax and drink some water.
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 22, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014