Cold and flu season is coming hard and fast this year. It is time for us to stock up our natural medicine cabinet with herbal allies and homemade treatments to get us through the various illnesses of the season.
One of my go-to treatments when my family gets chest congestion, cough, or cold symptoms is my home made chest rub. This natural chest rub is an easy recipe, made with Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, the highest quality oils you can find. This safe and effective remedy helps soothe cough and congestion, clears the sinuses, ease spasms, coughing, catarrh, is calming to the senses and helps promote a good night sleep.
I just used this with my son this last week with his cold and it was amazing! His congestion and runny nose cleared right up whenever I used it. It also put him right to sleep. I love this rub!
For the complete recipe check out my whole post on Modern Alternative Health.
Don’t have time to make your own? Purchase some for your own home HERE.
Use the discount code OpenOpen for any product until October 15th 2012 for a 15% discount.
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 22, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014