Hi all and welcome back to Natural Living Monday where we share all our natural living tips, tricks, and fun ideas. Come join us, learn something new, and share with friends!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.naturallivingmamma.com" title="Natural Living Mamma"><img src="http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r632/NaturalLivinMam/d46e1761.jpg" alt="Natural Living Mamma" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
We have a new co-host this week! Katie from Mexican Wild Flower will be co-hosting the blog hop to reach more people and spread the word far and wide. Thank her by showing her some Natural Living Mamma love!
Last weeks three most popular posts were:
Growing and Harvesting Herbs by Creative Christian Mama
Square Foot Garden part 1 by Young nesters
Two Easy Honey Candy Recipes by The Nerdy Farm Wife (this one was also my favorite of the week.
A quick reminder:
This weekend we started our Weekly Wellness journey where myself and a group of readers will be taking small, sustainable steps to improve our health and wellness both mentally and physically. Please join our journey! This week we are taking one easy step and focusing on our breath. There are 20 benefits to deep breathing and some great deep breathing exercises.
Are you ready to link up?
Here are the rules:
- Your blog article must fit these categories: sustainable living, homesteading, DIY, herbs, home-made body and skin care, real food (no processed ingredients, Weston A. Price Foundation guidelines are a good place to start to define “real food”), and all things “natural“.
- Link back to this week’s blog hop post so that everyone can see the other amazing posts. It is just basic common courtesy.
- Show some love! Go check out and see what others have posted.
- Share the hop and the posts you love!
- Not required but I would love it if you would grab the button and share share share!