<div align="center"><a href="http://www.naturallivingmamma.com" title="Natural Living Mamma"><img src="http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r632/NaturalLivinMam/d46e1761.jpg" alt="Natural Living Mamma" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Hello all! I am starting a blog hop on Monday’s called Natural Living Monday. This blog hop will be all about sustainable living, homesteading, DIY, herbs, home made body and skin care, real food, and all things “natural“. I hope you will come along, post some of your favorite blogs current or older, and read what others have to say! Every week I will post the 3 most clicked blogs, and my favorite two or three blogs on the blog hop, Pintrest, Facebook and Twitter. If you want to co-host a hop let me know! Just a few rules:
- Your blog article must fit these categories: sustainable living, homesteading, DIY, herbs, home made body and skin care, real food (no processed ingredients, Weston A. Price Foundation guidelines are a good place to start to define “real food”), and all things “natural“.
- Link back to this week’s blog hop post so that everyone can see the other amazing posts. It is just basic common courtesy.
- Show some love! Go check out and see what others have posted.
- Share the hop and the posts you love!
- Not required but I would love it if you would grab the button and share share share!
This is a PARTY!
This blog shared on: Homestead Barn Hop, Homesteader Blog Carnival, Monday Mania, Anti-Procrastination Tuesday, Domestically Divine Tuesday, Frugal Tuesday Tip, Teach Me Tuesday, Traditional Tuesday, Living Green Tuesday, Frugal Days Sustainable Ways, Healthy 2 Day, Penny Pinching Party, Homemaking Link Up, Real Food Wednesday, Super Link Party, Whole Foods Wednesday, Wildcrafting Wednesday, Natural Living Link Up, Your Green Resource