Welcome to the Fall in Love with Handmade Giveaway Hop, hosted by Going Green with the Grizls , The Vagabond Studio, and Eight Days a Week! As part of this great event, a group of bloggers are offering prizes valued at $15 or more and everything is handmade! You’ll find the list of participating bloggers under the Rafflecopter form. Be sure to hop around and enter each of the giveaways. The more you enter, the more chances you’ll have to win the grand prize! The giveaway ends on September 15th, 2012 at 12:01 a.m. Good luck!
Our hosts have also put together an awesome grand prize valued at more than $300! The grand prize includes:
- AI2 Cloth diaper from Green Grizls
- Boogie Bear Creations Nighttime Cloth Diaper
- Lil Montner Mama Cloth Set
- AI2 Cloth diaper from 4oh5 Fluff
- Organic Bonnet from Bonnet Friend
- Set of Cloth Wipes & Detergent from Tender Bottoms
- Natural Deodorant from Live Beautifully
- Hybrid Fitted Cloth diaper from Silly Bear Handmade
- Bar of Soap from Bmbyx
- Original Artwork from NJoyArt
- GPS Bracelet from Motherhood Journey
- Fabric Lowercase ABC’s from The Crunchy Farm Baby Shop
- $30 Credit to Babycake Boutique
- Evil Eye Baby Bell Necklace from SariBlue
- And much much more!
Natural Mamma Immunity Boosting Tea
This tea is high in Vitamin C and contains healing herbs to help kick that cold to the curb. Begin taking at the first sign of cold or flu symptoms to help support your body’s immune system. The healing combination of elderberry, rose hips, echinacia, chamomile, and astragalus will help kick your immune system into gear. It tastes like a light juice making it a great tea to give to kids as an immune boost daily without any fight!
Natural Mamma Cold Care Tea
If you already have that pesky cold and cough this tea combination will do your body good! The herbs are calming, reduce congestion, and have anti-viral and antibiotic properties to help you get over your cold quickly. They are also highly nutritious ingredients that nourish your body while it heals. This tea contains Red Clover, Thyme, Chamomile, Licorice, Lemon Balm, Marshmallow Root and a few other wonderful herbs to add flavor and healing power.
Natural Mamma Chest Rub
This chest rub is all natural and safe to use on children of all ages, but should be used only on the feet of children under 6 months. It is made from coconut oil, beeswax, and a blend of essential oils to soothe cough, congestion, fever, and other cold symptoms. Use it just like you would the “store brand” chest rub. Rub on the chest, back, or bottoms of the feet for instant and lasting relief.
Natural Mamma Breathe Bath Oil
This blend of herb infused bath oils and combination of essential oils will help ease congestion and cold both healing the body and the mind. It is so soothing. When added to a bath the essence of the herbs will be infused in the bathroom to be breathed in and encourage healing of the sinuses and lungs. The oil will soften the skin and encourage healing from the outside in.
Ok so I didn’t make the tea ball, but you need one to enjoy your tea!
These products are not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, but to support the body to heal its self, which our bodies are designed to do. If you are sick you should consult a healthcare provider. Natural Living Mamma is not liable if these do not completely heal you as these are only aides to help encourage the natural process of your body.
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 22, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014