This may not fit neatly into “Natural Living” but it definitely fits into the “Mamma” category.
A friend of mine made a movie about her daughters Ellie and Laurel. I have to say she has a good choice of names. Ellie has Downs Syndrome and their family has been through so much in the last 19 months. She is a precious girl and has a great story to tell.
I would love to share this movie with you in honor of National Downs Syndrome Awareness Day on March 21st to raise awareness of people with Downs, and the lives they can lead. To consider the words we use before saying something offensive, and to love others for who they are.
The girls’ mom said: “Someone asked me “Why are you pushing so hard for people to see Ellie’s movie?”
If watching it makes one person stop using the “R” word…
If it encourages one person to learn more about Ds…
If it brings hope to one set of expectant parents who just found out that their baby has Ds…
If it stops one baby with Ds from being aborted, as so many of them are…
Then Ellie’s movie will have changed the world.
That is why I want people to watch it, to love it, to share it.”
So please, take the time to watch Ellie’s move and show some love.
- 15 Natural Life Hacks Using Tea - August 12, 2014
- Gut Soothing Herbal Tea Blend - August 7, 2014
- Heath Benefits of Tea – Camellia sinensis Materia Medica - August 5, 2014
- Honey and Hemp Shampoo Bar Recipe and Cold Process Soap Making Book Review - July 17, 2014
- Watermelon Rosemary Lime Infused Water - July 10, 2014
- How to Teach Your Toddler About Money - July 1, 2014
- How To Eat Gluten Free On Vacation - June 26, 2014
- Crockpot Chicharon and Black Bean Tacos Recipe - June 25, 2014
- Natural Living Monday - June 22, 2014
- Natural Herbal Living Magazine – Print Edition - June 20, 2014